Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Tuesday 20 August 2013

ASOS Paisley A/W13 collection just...OMG!

Here is just a teeny, sneaky preview at ASOS AW13 collection! And with Paisley being the VERY latest trend for Autumn these are a LUST and MUST have! At first I was startled but I think this trend is growing on me and has a very sheek and edgy perspective on fashion's Autumn trend. Well  i am off to a friends bday party to watch "The lone ranger" were I will be rocking my new skirt that i bought over the weekend.... you guys will have to wait and see





 
Asos, £30.00



 
ASOS, £20.00 Floral it up! 

 
ASOS, £45.00 

 
ASOS £45.00

 
Shirt love.... ASOS, £27.00
From Another kinda fashion blogger x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...