Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Saturday, 1 February 2014

♥My little pony obsession OMG!

Hello guyssssssssssss.... So lately I have noticed that I have a little
soft spot for my little pony. I know I'm weird! But not with the dolls (Nah that boat sailed when I turned 7) with the clothes for actual humans like myself. We all know I love any pastel stuff I can get my hands on so since like ALL of my little ponies clothes are pastel its a huge bonus. I think it started when I saw the NY Little Pony bomber jacket for only £17 on Iridescent I was like OH MY GAWD....
Don't forget to enter my FLOWER CROWN GIVEAWAY:  Only 2 days left



That jacket would get anyone hooked on the little ponies.
But before we get into the proper pony stuff check out the is llama tee:
 
Zazzle, £15.49
♠♥♠Now for the real goodies ♠♥♠
Amazon, £14.99
Amazon, £20.85
Truffle Shuffle, £21.99
Truffle shuffle, £36.99
Truffle shuffle, £36.99
I also found a great website that sell loads of things pony! Including this lush dress: My Little Pony @ Alice Vandy, £75

Check out the rest of there all things pony range



♦♥♠ALICE VANDY♦♥♠

From Another kinda pony blogger x

2 comments:

  1. check this out! http://www.asos.com/Lazy-Oaf/Lazy-Oaf-Bob-Backpack/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3274164&cid=5486&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=3&clr=Black

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is one awesome bag but I just ordered my Mi-Pac one! Got the £17 from ASOS
      From Another kinda fashion blogger x

      Delete

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...