Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Sunday 21 September 2014

Current Obsession: Chokers

//are you loving the trend?//
This obsession has been going on for quite some time now, I just love them to bits and am going to order to other ones to add to my collection. Tattoo chokers are especially my favourite and I brought one earlier this year as one of my fave bloggers rocked it out in many outfit posts and I thought it looked awesome. Don't get me wrong, I do love the chord chokers though as the charms can be really pretty on them. Most of the chokers I have found though for this post are tattoo chokers. Another great thing about chokers are that normally they are super cheap, the cheapest I found was 54p on amazon (The shipping probably takes up to a month though) but generally on eBay and Amazon (eBay especially) They are between 99p-£3.99. Although, sometimes it's best to spend a little bit more on a really unique design or charm that you couldn't find anywhere else. Overall I'm falling head over heels for chokers and I just can't get enough of them! Check out these ones:

Sailor moon was my childhood! 
ShopJeen, £7.36
I have been loving these daisy chokers since this summer and have found this for a lot cheaper than the usual price!
eBay, £2.99
This is just to cute! Pikachu on a choker just screams awesome.
ShopJeen, £12.34
Empty casket are one of my favourite jewlery brand even though I don't own anything by them. I will do though!  Thiis is just so pretty and a nice twist on the simple chokers. 
Empty Casket, £8

 I found this last night and I love it! I'm totally gonna buy because it's super cheap and the beads look beauts. 
eBay, £1.12
When will you be purchasing your choker?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...