Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Sunday, 14 December 2014

It's nearly Christmas!

Hi guys! Yep it's nearly Christmas and I'm so excited! It is also nearly my Christmas party which of course I will post about because, duh. You know me, I just love Christmas and I'm really sad I haven't been able to post about Christmas as much I did last year. I am also really sorry for being the worst blogger one has ever seen! I promise I will get better, you have school coursework and my Spanish exams (one this Thursday, eww) to blame for it. And with the Christmas holiday starting on Friday (yass so happy I don't have to think about Spanish and school) that's bound to mean more posting time right? Don't forget the Christmas present haul either! I know Christmas list's should of been mailed to Santa a long time ago but I found a few things  I wouldn't mind my parents ordering, asap! 

adidas Jacket which I have wanted for quite some time now! 
adidas, £50  
Need this shoes in my life ,wouldn't mind the other one either (Ugh, I'm so bad at jokes) 
adidas, £62
I saw this while making this post and I need it in my life. Literally guys this is my dream jacket! I have had my eye on the awesome adidas tops they sell in Urban Outfitters with Japanese writing below the adidas logo but it's price tag put me off a little... This is just to awesome so Mum if you're reading, you get the hint,  right? 
adidas, £60
 

1 comment:

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...