Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Friday 27 November 2015

Did you miss me?

random amazingness ik
This is ever so awkward. I am sooooooo sorry for not posting in like nearly a whole year. I don't really know what happened but I'm just going to blame school because there has just been so much pressure from all my teachers and there's always loads of work to do all the time. The reason I am writing this post today is because of  an application form for 6th Form; it had asked me what my personal achievment was and I had to really think hard about,  I was like "what have I actually done with my life" and "what big thing have I done that I'm actually quite proud" so then I thought, duhhhh my blog! I completely forgot about how much effort and work I put into this blog and how much I miss writing posts but how I just don't have the time any more. I want to start posting again because I enjoy it so much and it's just a nice break to start talking about things I like with other people. Watch this space (especially around Christmas which is super soon by the way) because I WILL be posting just not so regular. I didn't forget you guys!

 UPDATE: I don't use Pinterest or Google+ and I have a new Twitter  so feel free to follow that and unfollow me on the others. I'm still using Instagram obvs so make sure to follow me on that <3 Also just thought I would make it clear that it's like nearly Christmas and I already have loads of things that I want and I'm sooooooo excited and ahhh I can't breathe.
-Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...